Math Help is available from 3:15 to 4:15 on:
- Monday in U102
- Tuesday in U109
- Thursday in U109
Senior Info - 2018 Graduation Week Information
Dear Class of 2018,
You have made it!!! Congratulations! This week is all about celebrating, but responsibly.
Do not put your participation in graduation in danger by making a poor choice.
Monday, June 4th - Senior Check-Out (Mandatory)
- Be in the Gym by 8am
- The following must be done prior to check-out:
○ Return all text books to Media Center
○ Pay all library fines and chromebook fees to School Bookkeeper (Clarissa Gonzalez)
○ Pay all balances to Cafeteria/Food services
○ Serve all remaining lunch detentions prior to check-out (any unserved lunch detentions must be served today (06/04) in order to complete check-out)
○ Complete Senior Exit Survey - Will be e-mailed to your school e-mail
- Students attending Grad Nite will receive their mandatory t-shirt
- Once students complete check-out they must leave campus
Tuesday, June 5th - Cap & Gown and Graduation Tickets (Mandatory)
- Report to cap and gown distribution at 8:00 at front of school
- Students who have not purchased a cap and gown can buy them for $65 cash only, after cap and gown order distribution ends
- When picking up tickets, students will also receive:
○ Parking Pass (one per graduate, based on side)
○ A-G Sash, if earned
- Extra ticket pick-up line will begin after cap and gown distribution for students requesting additional tickets
○ Line up, single file
○ If you cut the line you will not get any extra tickets
○ You may go through the line repeatedly until we run out
Wednesday, June 6th - Graduation Practice (MANDATORY)
- Be in the Gym by 7:30am
- Check the list on the wall for seat assignments
- Wear comfortable clothes and please be sure to bring the shoes you plan to wear for the graduation ceremony
- Bring sunscreen, water, hat, etc… - you will be on the field for an hour or more in the middle of the day.
Thursday, June 7th - Grad Nite
Check In: 5pm PVHS Gym
○ Park or be dropped off in the Gym Parking Lot.
○ Students who are late and miss check-in may miss the bus, and therefore may not be able to attend - as a reminder there are no refunds for any reason.
○ Administration or designees will search each senior and their belongings as they enter the gym.
OK to bring
○ Snack for the ride. Snacks must be consumed either in the gym or on the bus. They cannot be taken into the park
○ One unopened beverage
○ One or two sealed snacks
○ Money for additional food, beverages, and souvenirs at the park (4 hours of unlimited meals are included with your ticket)
Not OK to bring
○ Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, weapons
○ Food, Beverages, Gum (Six Flags does not allow outside food or beverages for Grad Nite students)
Friday, June 8th - Graduation
- Be in the Gym by 4pm
○ Enter through fire lane by J Building
- Stadium gates open at 4pm (we recommend you come with your family)
- Extra parking for families is at Menifee Valley Middle School with a shuttle to Paloma’s bus loop.
- Handicap parking is in the front of both student and staff lot - Must have a graduation parking pass
All students will be searched by District Admin
Graduates may NOT have with them:
○ Cell phones
○ Food/drink items
● Note: Water will be provided in the gym
- Graduates MAY have with them:
○ Car Keys
|OK to wear||NOT OK to wear|
|Valedictorian/Salutatorian medals||Leis of ANY sort|
|CSF and NHS Cords and officer medals||Kukui Beads of ANY sort|
|A-G Sash||Sashes or cords that are not academic based|
|Silver Paloma Sash||Decorated Cap of ANY sort|
|AVID Sash and medal|
|Seal of Biliteracy Cords and Medal|
|RCOE African American Graduation Sash|
If you make a poor choice during the ceremony you will be removed by District Administration.
Stay classy Wildcats… Congrats Class of 2018!!!!!!